The terms, ' SFPD, llc ' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ all refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Generally, with respect to your use of this website, the following rules apply (see below for Terms of Sale):
1. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
2. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. This website and its content is presented under the copyright of SFPD, llc – © 2013, SFPD, llc . All rights are reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, without express written permission from SFPD, llc .
4. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
5. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement which is effective unless and until terminated by either you or SFPD, llc . You may terminate this agreement at any time by contacting the owner of this website by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by U.S. Mail at 1450 Sutter St. #516, San Francisco, CA 94109.
7. SFPD, llc may also terminate this agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this site, if in SFPD, llc's sole discretion, you fail to comply with any terms or provisions in this agreement. Upon any termination of this agreement, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site, as well as copies of such materials. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SFPD, llc relating to the subject matter addressed herein.
8. You agree that the terms of this agreement are severable. If any term or provision is declared invalid or unenforceable, that term or provision will be construed consistent with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining terms of the agreement will remain in full force and effect.
9. The terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflict of law provision. Any dispute arising under this agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.
You can expect the following when you order from SFPD, llc :
• Every purchase you make from SFPD, llc is guaranteed to meet or beat your reasonable expectations. Our success comes from happy customers telling their friends about us and our products.
• We do our best to provide you with quality products at very competitive prices. If you find a lower price elsewhere on a specific item, please contact us – we may be able to meet or beat that price to earn your business.
• We are a complete online merchant, qualified to help you with your security, surveillance and counter surveillance needs. We respect and honor your need for discretion and confidentiality.
In order for SFPD, llc to offer our customers outstanding prices and quality service, we have implemented the policies listed below. When you place an order with us, you agree to these terms.
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. All prices are listed in United States Dollars. We also accept International orders. If you wish to pay by another means not listed above, please contact us to make arrangements.
Returns, Credits, Refunds And Repairs:
1. No refunds are offered on investigative services. Any refund would be at the sole descresion of SFPD, llc .
NOTICE AND INDEMNITY:
SFPD, llc products may not be used to violate the privacy rights of others, or to access or intercept electronic communications in statutes. Phone tapping and eaves dropping is illegal in certain states. In no way whatsoever will SFPD, llc or its subsidiaries or partners be held responsible for inappropriate or illegal use of these products.
It is the sole responsibility of you, the customer and purchaser, to ensure that any products offered and sold to you by SFPD, llc herein are used only in accordance with the law of the jurisdiction where the equipment is utilized. You agree to indemnify us from any and all legal costs of defense, legal fees, and liability that may affix to SFPD, llc , arising from your illegal use of merchandise sold to you by SFPD, llc , within the limits of the warranty laws of your jurisdiction(s). Please check with your local, state and federal laws.
As the buyer of these goods, you have the sole responsibility to consult legal counsel to interpret and comply with any and all laws, state or federal, applicable to the jurisdiction (s) in which you use any products purchased from us.
All information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SFPD, llc , and its related companies. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SFPD, llc . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
If you have any further questions about our services, or would like to request a current Rate Sheet, contact SFPD, llc today. A licensed private investigator will respond to your request immediately.